STICK is the Scottish Transport & Industry Collections and Knowledge network and as a network it aims to promote care and enjoyment of these collections. Through research, stewardship and advocacy, STICK will encourage wider engagement with transport and industrial collections across Scotland.
Download our leaflet.
At the conference in 2010 the membership agreed to formalise the running of STICK and a consitution was voted on and passed.
Following the AGM at the University of Aberdeen in March 2014, the steering group was elected for STICK and individuals assigned to the following roles and responsibilities. They are:
- Miriam McDonald, Historic Environment Scotland, Chair
- Linda Ross, Vice-Chair
- Louisa Attaheri, Discovery Centre, Dundee Heritage Trust, Membership Secretary
- Ellie Swinbank, National Mining Museum Scotland, Treasurer
- Kiara King, Ballast Trust, Digital Content Manager
- Beverly Donaldson, Industrial Museums Scotland
- Elsa Davidson, National Museums Scotland
- Abigail McIntyre, Scottish Maritime Museum
- Justin Parkes, CultureNL (Summerlee Museum)
- Klaus Staubermann, National Museums Scotland
- Jim Mitchell
Ex Officio members:
- Miles Oglethorpe, Historic Environment Scotland
- Mark Watson, Historic Environment Scotland, TICCIH Representative